Some news has come to light regarding who is portraying the mysterious role in the Tian Sha storyline in NXT.
As per Fightful Select, the role of Mei Ying has been played by Karen Q (Karen Yu) thus far.
Karen Q hasn’t wrestled since she broke her leg during a house show match in July 2019.
The same report also notes that the Tian Sha act is “over huge” NXT management, particularly Triple H and Shawn Michaels, and they’ve been very hands-on with the character and presentation.
Xia Li has really been the main star of the act so far as she’s racked up a 5-0 record this year.
Boa, who has also been involved, hasn’t wrestled since the start of the storyline.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation