The women’s Royal Rumble match had a number of big moments. From the top-notch performances of Bianca Belair and Shayna Baszler, to the return of Santina Marella, to Charlotte Flair’s eventual victory, the Rumble match has a lot that goes into it. Now, we know who put together the Rumble match.
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has reported that Triple H, Mickie James, Adam Pearce, Michael Hayes, and Tyson Kidd were the people behind the match.
Triple H reportedly had input the day of the show, helping the match flow better. Hayes, Kidd, and Pearce are all producers backstage with WWE making the only surprising name here Mickie James.
James has been recovering from a torn ACL since April of 2019. Her last match was at WrestleMania 35 in the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royale.
Were you a fan of the women’s Royal Rumble? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star