UPDATES – There are obviously many fallout stories following this news, so look at our homepage for all the latest.
The shocking announcement of Vince McMahon’s retirement from all roles in WWE including creative is still sending shockwaves around the world of wrestling, with many questions still yet to be answered.
PWInsider has provided an update on who will be taking charge of tonight’s SmackDown show in Boston, noting that Bruce Prichard and Kevin Dunn are the point people running the show, but both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are backstage, so everyone will defer to them.
Vince has not been present at all today in Boston, and will no longer be involved in the creative process going forward.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company