A former WWE talent has commented on the reason why they were able to keep their controversial ring name during their time with the company.
WWE more often than not gives wrestlers new names, but Killer Kelly was able to keep hers.
This is potentially even more confusing given that her name includes “Killer” and Karrion Kross had to change from Killer Kross.
Kelly said that she believes the reason she was able to keep is simply because WWE forgot about it.
She did, however, say that she was relieved when she saw “Killer Kelly” written on the contract as she didn’t want to lose the name.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Former NXT Star Taylor Rust Makes AEW Debut
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing