On last night’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Dominik Mysterio was taken to a local medical facility after being locked in the Cervical Clutch by Veer Mahaan. Please do not google Cervical Clutch.
Unfortunately Dom’s dad Rey Mysterio wasn’t there to accompany his son to the local medical facility inside the local medical automobile, as he wasn’t at the show last night.
According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, the reason Rey wasn’t in attendance was medical, although he did not specify in what way it was medical. He said:
“It was a medical issue. It’s not false advertising or they changed their mind. He was unavailable tonight.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and Rey is back on TV, getting piggy backs from his son as soon as he is healthy and ready to do so.
If you’d like to keep track of all the injuries currently ailing WWE stars, you can do so with our injury tracker right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?