Last night’s episode of Raw got straight into the action, with a Logan Paul and Miz brawl already underway when the show went on the air.
Fans have questioned why WWE made the call to have the show open with the men fighting, rather than Logan Paul simply calling the Miz out in a promo, and it seems we have the answer.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained why WWE made the call to not show Paul’s entrance.
“They opened with the brawling as opposed to Logan Paul in the ring going ‘Miz get out here, let’s fight right now’. The reason they did this was because they figured that the people were gonna boo Logan Paul when they first saw him. So, they would have him come to the ring and do all this with no cameras on so you don’t see it. So, his coming to the ring with no music happened off screen before Rawe started, and he was in fact booed very heavily.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
It’s almost as if Logan Paul is an obvious and natural heel…
The two men will square off this Saturday at WWE SummerSlam in Paul’s first ever WWE singles match. The two men tagged together at WrestleMania 38, but their relationship has clearly soured a lot since then.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup