It was previously reported that WWE told it’s performers to go to the WWE Performance Center for mandatory training ahead of the company’s return to the road last week.
However, Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that the training wasn’t mandatory after all. Whilst it was announced as such at first, talent relations made it clear that if a talent had personal reasons for not attending then it would be taken into consideration.
It turns out that several wrestlers cited personal reasons for not attending, and numerous talent were not in attendance.
One talent at the Performance Center put over how almost the entirety of WWE’s female talent made the trip in.
The Performance Center training was in the news recently, as it was at the sessions where Bayley suffered an ACL injury that will keep her out of the ring for nine months.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned