It was previously reported that WWE told it’s performers to go to the WWE Performance Center for mandatory training ahead of the company’s return to the road last week.
However, Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that the training wasn’t mandatory after all. Whilst it was announced as such at first, talent relations made it clear that if a talent had personal reasons for not attending then it would be taken into consideration.
It turns out that several wrestlers cited personal reasons for not attending, and numerous talent were not in attendance.
One talent at the Performance Center put over how almost the entirety of WWE’s female talent made the trip in.
The Performance Center training was in the news recently, as it was at the sessions where Bayley suffered an ACL injury that will keep her out of the ring for nine months.
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut