Ring of Honor has announced that Will Ospreay will be appearing at Supercard of Honor XIV. The event will take place on April 4, 2020, the same day as NXT Takeover: Tampa Bay.
WILL OSPREAY SIGNED FOR SUPERCARD OF HONOR APRIL 4 IN LAKELAND, FLORIDA!@WillOspreay is #GoingToLakeland
Full details: https://t.co/cKRYzAdph2
Tickets ON SALE NOW for HonorClub members & go on sale this Friday at 10 am ET for general public
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) January 15, 2020
Will Ospreay is the latest New Japan Pro Wrestling star to be announced for the show. He joins Jay White, El Phantasmo and Dragon Lee as the only New Japan talent announced for the event so far.
We are still months away from Supercard of Honor, and thus matches have not started to be announced just yet.
The relationship between Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling was strained in 2019. New Japan was not pleased with ROH’s conduct at G1 Supercard and it seemed like the days of New Japan talent working big Ring of Honor shows were nearing their end. Instead, now it seems like the relationship is being rekindled.
We will keep you updated if any other talent get announced for the event.
Will you be watching ROH Supercard of Honor? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed