Will Ospreay has been pulled from several events this weekend after suffering an injury.
The ‘Arial Assassin’ was scheduled to work dates over the weekend for Revolution Pro Wrestling. Rev Pro tweeted the following though regarding Ospreay’s status:
Unfortunately Will Ospreay is injured & has not been cleared for this weekends shows. Both Will and ourselves are very disappointed he can't do what he loves to do this weekend. But as always the health of the competitors comes first. We thank you for your understanding.
— Revolution Pro (@RevProUK) September 1, 2018
Though Ospreay wasn’t cleared to compete this weekend the injury doesn’t appear to be a long term issue. He has been announced for other appearances later in the month including September 30 NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed against Marty Scurll, and an October 3 date for IPW against Kip Sabian.
Will Ospreay To Challenge For The ROH World Championship!
WOS Wrestling Week 4: Will Ospreay vs Kirby shines and Grado finds a partner
Will Ospreay Reveals Past WWE Offer
Who do you want to see Will Osprey face upon his return from injury? Let us know on Twitter or Discord today!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About