IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay has now addressed Kenny Omega’s IMPACT Rebellion double title victory.
During last night’s show, Kenny Omega defeated Rich Swann to become both the IMPACT World Champion and AEW World Champion. NJPW’s current Ace, Will Ospreay, has let the world know that he wouldn’t turn down the dream match.
On Instagram, Omega posted a photo of himself celebrating with the AEW and IMPACT belts. A fan tagged Will Ospreay, telling the NJPW champion to challenge claim his throne.
Ospreay’s reply was simple:
“He knows where I am”.
As well as the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, Ospreay also holds Rev Pro’s British Heavyweight Title. Omega is now World Champion for AEW, IMPACT, and AAA.
Ospreay is set to defend his IWGP gold on May 4 against Shingo Takagi. If Ospreay retains, he has promised to let Kazuchika Okada challenge for the title at a later date.
At IMPACT Rebellion, a number of stars were seemingly injured. You can read recent injury updates for these competitors here.NJPW has just announced the cancellation of a number of shows originally scheduled for May.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18