The group name for William Regal, Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson has seemingly been revealed on tonight’s (March 23) episode of Dynamite.
On the show, Moxley and Danielson teamed up to score the victory over the Varsity Blonds, before cutting a promo after the match.
Moxley put over Regal’s brains, and dubbed the group the ‘Blackpool Combat Club’, which seems to be the name the group will use going forward.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
So who's riding with these two? #AEWDynamite pic.twitter.com/ZttvyK9pTP
— AEW on TV (@AEWonTV) March 24, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023