AEW star William Regal has commented on Karrion Kross returning to WWE.
On the August 5 edition of SmackDown, Karrion Kross returned to WWE along with Scarlett to attack Drew McIntyre and seemingly give Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns a warning.
Kross was previously released from WWE in November 2021 after a failed call-up from NXT where Vince McMahon changed the character and presentation of the two-time NXT Champion.
On the latest Gentleman Villain podcast, William Regal gave his thoughts on Kross’ return.
“I’m really, really happy that [Kross] is getting to do his thing again. That lad’s a, just a top rate lad and Scarlett’s a lovely lady. He’s a good lad.”
Karrion Kross, also known as Killer Kross, made appearances for NJPW, MLW and various independent promotions since his release last year.
Kross is being positioned at the top of the card on the SmackDown brand following his return with his status revealed in a new report, which you can read here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers