Tony Khan has confirmed that ‘Lord’ William Regal will be at tonight’s ROH Supercard of Honor event.
On the show, Wheeler Yuta will challenge for Josh Woods’ ROH Pure Championship.
On Busted Open Radio, Khan revealed that Regal will keep an eye on Yuta tonight, noting:
“Lord Regal will be at Supercard of Honor tonight. He will be keeping an eye on Wheeler Yuta after his tremendous match against Bryan Danielson,”
Yuta had an interesting confrontation with Regal at Dynamite: St Patrick’s Day Slam, with Yuta extending his hand to Regal, but receiving a slap instead.
On Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, Bryan Danielson defeated Yuta in singles action. Regal, who was on commentary, noted that he was impressed with Yuta’s resilience.
We will provide live coverage for ROH Supercard of Honor, which begins at 8pm ET.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’