Those pesky Olympians, forcing our wrestling to be moved to another channel.
As was reported earlier this week, the upcoming Winter Olympics, which runs from February 4 to February 20, will cause WWE Raw to be moved to the Syfy channel for several weeks.
PWInsider has now reported, in response to fan questions, that the same will be happening to Tuesday night’s NXT 2.0.
NXT will air on Syfy on Tuesdays 2/8 and 2/15 due to the Winter Olympics coverage on the USA Network.
The move to Syfy has led to speculation that Monday Night Raw could be beaten in viewership by AEW Dynamite for the first time, even if it’s only the result of Raw being moved to a less watched channel.
While the changes will likely only affect WWE for a few weeks, it will be interesting to see how the numbers are looking once both shows are back on USA.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced