Betting odds for the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match have been revealed, courtesy of BetOnline.ag. Per these figures, Bianca Belair is currently the favorite to win the 30-woman over the top rope contest. Belair notably won the 2021 women’s Royal Rumble.
This comes after a recent report that Belair is set to wrestle Becky Lynch at WrestleMania. Lynch, who currently holds the Raw Women’s Championship, defeated Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Title at SummerSlam 2021.
Per the odds, Bayley is the second-favorite to win the women’s Royal Rumble on Saturday. The Role Model has been out of action since July 2021 due to an ACL injury, but is expected to return to WWE TV within the next few months.
The favorites to win the women’s Royal Rumble match, according to the betting odds, are:
- Bianca Belair +300
- Bayley +550
- Alexa Bliss +600
- Rhea Ripley +800
- Sasha Banks +1200
- Raquel Gonzalez +1200
- Charlotte Flair +1200
- Paige +1400
- Ronda Rousey +1400
- Liv Morgan +1600
A number of former WWE names have been announced for the women’s Royal Rumble match, including IMPACT Knockouts Champion Mickie James. Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing