WWE has confirmed a women’s Triple Threat match will take place on this Tuesday’s (October 19) episode of NXT 2.0.
On last week’s show, Indi Hartwell & Persia Pirotta defeated Amari Miller & Sarray, before brawling with Toxic Attraction’s Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne and the NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Io Shirai & Zoey Stark.
It was announced after the segment that the three teams would face off for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship at Halloween Havoc on October 26.
WWE has announced that one member from each team will face off in a Triple Threat match on next week’s show.
One competitor from each tag team will battle in a Triple Threat Match Tuesday night on #WWENXT 2.0.
Who will represent each tandem? pic.twitter.com/sXioHdJxA8
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) October 17, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?