The current betting odds for the winners of the upcoming 2022 WWE Money in the Bank ladder matches have been revealed.
Keep in mind the show is due to take place July 2, so there will likely be some big changes to the odds between now (June 15) and then, but this is what they look like at the minute.
Unibet currently has Becky Lynch as the 6/4 favorite to win the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match. So far, only Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan have officially qualified.
There are a total of 19 women listed as having odds, but here are just the top 10:
- Becky Lynch – 6/4
- Charlotte Flair – 11/4
- Lacey Evans – 13/4
- Alexa Bliss – 9/2
- Bayley – 9/2
- Raquel Rodriguez – 7/1
- Asuka – 8/1
- Liv Morgan – 9/1
- Shayna Baszler – 9/1
- Sasha Banks – 17/1
Betting odds for the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match can be found at this link.
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Top Dolla Discusses How WWE Return Came About
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal
- Anthony Henry Under An AEW Deal
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE Live Events Due To Injury
- Bret Hart Reacts To Ric Flair’s Last Match
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match