The current betting odds for the winners of the upcoming 2022 WWE Money in the Bank ladder matches have been revealed.
Keep in mind the show is due to take place July 2, so there will likely be some big changes to the odds between now (June 15) and then, but this is what they look like at the minute.
Unibet currently has Becky Lynch as the 6/4 favorite to win the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match. So far, only Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan have officially qualified.
There are a total of 19 women listed as having odds, but here are just the top 10:
- Becky Lynch – 6/4
- Charlotte Flair – 11/4
- Lacey Evans – 13/4
- Alexa Bliss – 9/2
- Bayley – 9/2
- Raquel Rodriguez – 7/1
- Asuka – 8/1
- Liv Morgan – 9/1
- Shayna Baszler – 9/1
- Sasha Banks – 17/1
Betting odds for the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match can be found at this link.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed