According to Wrestling Inc, Tamina Snuka has been sidelined with a torn rotator cuff, having sustained the injury sometime prior to the Royal Rumble.
The 40-year-old SmackDown-brand talent worked the 2018 women’s Rumble match for about 90 seconds before being eliminated by Lita. She reportedly underwent surgery two days later.
Prior to the Rumble match, Snuka hadn’t wrestled in close to four weeks. The normal timetable for returning from a repaired rotator cuff is six to eight months.
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed