The bracket has been confirmed Friday’s World Cup (TO DETERMINE THE BEST IN THE WORLD) at Crown Jewel.
The bouts are as follows:
Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley
Kurt Angle vs. Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz
Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton
The way the bracket is split, there will be one man from Raw and one man from SmackDown in the final.
That rather renders redundant WWE’s earlier claims that Survivor Series is the only show where superstars from both brands square off.
Who do you think is going to win the tournament? Vote in our poll below to let us know.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance