WOS Wrestling has confirmed deals with a number of major international distribution partners to air the first season of the show, which debuted on ITV in the summer.
The company announced broadcast deals with the following:
- DSport (India)
- StarTimes (Africa)
- Fightklub (Poland)
- Daily Motion (worldwide)
The promotion also confirmed that an announcement regarding the show airing in the USA would be coming “shortly”.
DSports, which was launched in 2017 by the Asian branch of the Discovery Channel, already has pro-wrestling on the station courtesy of Lucha Underground, NJPW and ROH, so WOS is in fine company.
StarTimes is a major sports channel across Sub-Saharan Africa, holding exclusive rights to broadcast the Bundesliga, Serie A, and Ligue 1, plus several other leagues.
Fightklub in Poland is a cable station specialising in combat sports, specifically MMA and boxing. The WOS episodes will air on the channel on Thursday evenings at 10pm.
This is all exciting news for the group, which recently confirmed that the first series would return to ITV over the coming weeks to coincide with its first ever UK tour, which begins on Friday (18th) in Southampton.
You can still grab remaining tickets for the events at: www.gigsandtours.com
- Southampton – January 18
- Newport – January 19
- Stoke – January 25
- Blackpool – January 26
- Northampton – February 2
- London – February 3
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Damian Priest Believes We’ll See Bad Bunny In A WWE Ring Again
- Ronda Rousey Shares Interesting Video With Shayna Baszler Prior To SmackDown
- Apollo Crews Teases First Feud Since NXT Return?