WrestleMania 37 is going to be a very interesting event for WWE. In addition to it being the biggest show of the year, it will likely be the first show in over a year with a paying crowd in the audience.
Now, Fightful Select (subscription required) has revealed some details about the show’s presentation. The report brings up the idea of using cardboard cutouts of fans to make the building look more full.
The report states that several names are pushing for them to be used. However, Vince McMahon was not in favor of the idea at first. They do not say whether or not that is still the case.
Major sports leagues across North America have been using cardboard cutouts throughout the pandemics. The NHL, NFL, and MLB have been among the leagues using them to fill out their stadiums and arenas.
WrestleMania 37 is currently scheduled to take place over two nights on April 10 and April 11. We will continue to provide more information on the event as soon as details are revealed.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?