With WrestleMania 38 weekend now less than a week away, Dallas is starting to get in the WrestleMania spirit, with the WrestleMania display boards officially up around AT&T Stadium.
One side of the stadium features Stone Cold Steve Austin as the center, surrounded by Edge, Bianca Belair, Rey Mysterio, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair, Ronda Rousey, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Becky Lynch and Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins (eyeball emoji).
The other side features the graphic for Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar’s winner take all championship unification main event for night two.
For a full list of matches on WrestleMania night one, click here.
Alternatively, for a full list of matches on WrestleMania night two, click here.
Other side of @ATTStadium features night two #Wrestlemania main event of @BrockLesnar vs. @WWERomanReigns. pic.twitter.com/p9YLtakDfN
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) March 27, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023