Following WWE WrestleMania 38 tickets going on sale last week, early numbers are not what WWE were expecting, as per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
Meltzer noted that WWE are ‘far far far far far’ from selling out the AT&T Stadium for April 2 or 3. The report didn’t include an exact figure, but the number was reportedly lower than expected.
It was also noted that a WWE source had told Meltzer that the company planned to “make it price-wise easier” after it was announced that WrestleMania 38 would span two nights. WWE did not do this at first, but have now reportedly lowered some ticket prices.
On November 10, WWE held an on-sale party for WrestleMania 38, giving fans who visited the AT&T Stadium an opportunity to buy tickets before they went on sale to the general public on November 12.
WWE has now revealed that the tagline for next April’s event is “The Most Stupendous Two-Night WrestleMania In History”. No, really.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite