WWE is filming a ton of content for a variety of upcoming projects this WrestleMania weekend including with at least one Hollywood star and a wrestling legend.
WWE has kicked off the WrestleMania 38 weekend with a bang and according to one report from PWInsider, they are incorporating a major Hollywood actor in their opening sequence.
Reportedly the opening video package for WrestleMania 38 will feature Mark Wahlberg.
Elsewhere in Dallas, other content reportedly being filmed includes Kevin Owens vandalizing a Stone Cold Steve Austin mural at the WrestleMania Fan Axxess Superstore.
Additionally, WWE is reportedly filming a lot of other footage with legacy talent in town for not only WrestleMania weekend but a great variety of other wrestling events taking place for different projects including another round of Table for 3 episodes.
Interestingly also in town, filming for the upcoming A&E Biography series is Bret Hart.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child