It has been reported that the current plan for WrestleMania 38, set to take place in Texas, is for the show to be a two-night event.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), the working plan for WrestleMania 38 has been to hold the event over two nights, as of last week.
The shows are reportedly scheduled for April 2 & 3, 2022 internally. The report noted that plans can change, but as of writing, next year’s Show of Shows is planned to take place across the weekend.
If these plans do remain, WrestleMania 38 will be the first two-night edition of the event to feature a full crowd. The first night of WrestleMania 37, the first WWE show with a live crowd following the pandemic era, had 25,675 fans in attendance.
Following this year’s two-night event, the WWE locker-room was unanimously positive about the double shows. Some individuals were reportedly vocal about enjoying the two-night split, citing lack of crowd exhaustion as a big plus.
It was previously thought that The Rock will wrestle at WrestleMania 38. A new report has revealed that the former WWE star may not be planned for next year’s show in Dallas after all.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Popular AEW Star Stepping Away From Indie Wrestling