Following this year’s 2-night WrestleMania 37 event, a report has revealed the backstage opinions of talent on the future of WrestleMania.
Both WrestleMania 36 and 37 were spread across two nights, a change from the usual single-super card tradition. These multi-night events reportedly went down well with talent, who have speculated that WWE might consider returning to this formula in the future.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), a number of WWE stars have been vocal to management about enjoying the two-night split. WWE talent reportedly cited the lack of crowd exhaustion as a big plus.
The report noted that some performers have speculated that WWE is considering spreading next year’s Show of Shows across WrestleMania weekend, rather than airing the show solely on the scheduled Sunday. WrestleMania 38 is currently set for April 3, 2022.
This year’s SummerSlam event will air on Saturday, August 21. The location for the Biggest Party of the Summer will officially be announced next Saturday.
At WrestleMania 37 in April, Bad Bunny made his wrestling debut, teaming with Damian Priest. Undertaker has recently praised the Puerto Rican musician’s WrestleMania performance.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt