WWE WrestleMania 38 viewership reached new record highs in India across the board for both nights of the event.
India.com reported that WrestleMania 38 was seen by 56.1 million people in India on Sony Sports Network according to viewing figures released by BARC.
The total viewership was up by 29% year-on-year, compared to WrestleMania 37 in 2021.
As far as the individual nights, WrestleMania Saturday was up by 34% and WrestleMania Sunday was up by 33% year-on-year.
The viewership increase was also seen for the Raw After Mania with Veer Mahaan’s debut, seeing a +9% rise in viewership compared to the previous weeks average.
As previously mentioned, WrestleMania 38 became WWE’s highest grossing and most-attended event in the company’s history with 156,352 fans attending over the two nights.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal