With WrestleMania 39 just a few days away, the show is already making a lot of profit for the company.
WWE Senior Vice President and Head of Global Sales and Partnerships Craig Stimmel spoke to The Associated Press, via ABC News, that the sponsorship revenue for the event has double, now reaching more than $20 million.
This means that WrestleMania 39 has now set the record sponsorship revenue or any WWE event.
It was reported early in February that the sponsorship revenue for the event was between $14-15 million.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pepsi, Take Two and Mars/Snickers have been named as official sponsors for the show in Los Angeles this weekend.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups