Of all the possible outcomes for WrestleMania, this one feels like a stretch. However, WrestleVotes is reporting that moving the show to the Performance Center is an option, although not a popular one.
They tweeted the following earlier today:
Mania relocating to the PC has very little support. Source says the support is coming from a high place however. I’m hearing the leading idea is a postponement, however, that is much harder than you can imagine. Uncharted waters here for WWE.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) March 16, 2020
“Mania relocating to the PC has very little support. Source says the support is coming from a high place however. I’m hearing the leading idea is a postponement, however, that is much harder than you can imagine. Uncharted waters here for WWE.”
Who exactly the support is coming from is not currently known. Given that it is reportedly coming from someone in a high place could shorten the list of possible people but this does not appear to be a popular option.
The upside to doing this would be the promotion not having to extend storylines for months. The downsides are obvious, as having the biggest show of the year in a small, empty building does not exactly scream “The Grandest Stage of them All”.
We do not know what the plan is for the show but we will continue to update you as more details become available.
What do you think will happen with WrestleMania? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child