WWE’s Hall of Fame has seen a change of presentation in recent years, swapping out a traditional award ceremony set up for a presentation that is much more akin to WWE’s TV product.
Inductees and inductors now give their speeches inside a WWE ring whilst the WWE talent and legends are seated on the entrance ramp rather than in the audience with the fans.
While this change has been in affect for a number of years now there is one particular member of the Hall has recently expressed their dislike for WWE’s current presentation of the ceremony.
Speaking on his KliqThis Podcast, two-time Hall of Famer Kevin Nash would explain why he’s not a fan of the new format.
Nash explained that the ceremony being more similar to WWE’s regular product takes away from the specialness of the ceremony itself:
“It just doesn’t feel, one of the things about the hall of fame it usually feels like an award show and this feels like a segment 5 on Raw.”
While Nash may not be a fan of the Hall of Fame, he was a fan of the controversial finish to WrestleMania 39, and has spoken of his desire to see Roman Reigns meet a significant milestone in his title reign, click here to find out more.
Transcript courtesy of InsideTheRopes.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans