UPDATE: AEW has now issued an official statement providing a health update on Hangman Adam Page which you can read by clicking here.
Hangman Adam Page was injured during the main event of AEW Dynamite in a AEW World Championship match against Jon Moxley.
After the match was stopped and Page was transported out of the ring via stretcher by medical personnel.
Already, an outpouring of support from fellow AEW stars and WWE stars alike for the injured Hangman Adam Page after the scary scene to end AEW Dynamite saw the former champion being stretchered away from the ring.
WWE legend Mick Foley writing:
“Prayers for Adam Page🙏”
WWE star Big E writing:
“Praying for Hangman.”
Fellow AEW star MJF writing also
“Prayers for Hangman.”
AEW star Lee Moriarty writing:
“All love, Hangman 🙏🏽”
Joey Janela writing:
“My thoughts and best wishes go out to @theAdamPage who most importantly is a true family man.”
Alan Angels writing:
“One of the nicest most genuine guys in the locker room. Prayers for Hangman”
As he was being transported away from the ringside area via gurney, the crowd could be heard chanting “Cowboy S**t” in honor of the injured fan favorite.
Everyone here at WrestleTalk wishes Hangman Adam Page the absolute best and a full recovery.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return