According to an exclusive report on Rajah, WWE sources have confirmed the dates and venues for some of 2019’s pay-per-view events.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 will emanate from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on February 17.
WWE Fast Lane will take place at the Quickens Loan Arena in Cleveland, Ohio on March 10.
The WWE 2019 pay-per-view schedule, which is only partially complete, looks like this so far:
- January 27 – Royal Rumble 2019
- February 17 – Elimination Chamber 2019
- March 10 – Fast Lane 2019
- April 7 – WrestleMania 35
- August 11 – SummerSlam 2019
WWE is also expected to return to Saudi Arabia at least once in 2019. It is expected that most of the PPVs WWE ran in 2018 will return next year although there may be a shake-up of sorts without the likes of Evolution (unless they run a sequel, which they might) and Super Show-Down.
You can keep track of all upcoming WWE events and other major events from around the world on our Event Page.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed