A billboard advertising the WWE 2k23 video game has been seen in Brixton, England posting the question: “Can you see him?”
The John Cena themed billboard featured a big white circle and an oversized baseball cap, clearly playing on the “you can’t see me” motif of the thirteen-time WWE Champion.
It’s what happens at night that is shows just how innovative this advertisement truly is.
As can be seen in the video, the dark hours reveal a silhouette of Cena, gesturing to the viewer.
WWE Superstar spotted in #Brixton….or was he? 🤔#WWE2K23 #EvenStronger pic.twitter.com/VJ60CQ2GFE
— 2K United Kingdom (@2K_UK) April 21, 2023
Cena is the cover star of the game which was released on March 17 and is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
It has received generally positive reviews from a number of game review outlets.
For fans who have not yet picked up the latest entry in the 2K franchise, a complete release roster can be found here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023