An update has emerged on the upcoming WWE 2K23 console video game, ahead of the next reveal, in the lead-up to the game’s launch.
With WWE 2K22 received as a notable improvement from WWE 2K20, many fans are expecting big things from the next edition of the game.
While the WWE 2K23 is expected to release in early 2023, we haven’t received many official updates from 2K about the upcoming title.
Per Mike Straw of Insider Gaming, individuals ‘familiar’ with the game have indicated that 2K has an event slated for January 28 in San Antonio to reveal the first full look at WWE 2K23.
Hands on gameplay will be available at the event, and details will be shared on the game’s 2K Showcase mode. In addition to this, a new game mode will reportedly be announced.
WWE will notably be in town at the same time as the event, with the Royal Rumble premium live event set to emanate from the Alamodome on January 28.
Straw also reported that more information on the game will be released on February 1. The report noted that details that won’t be revealed at the January 28 event will be discussed on February 1.
For more WWE 2K23-based content, click the following links for either our list of 9 Awesome Features 2K Could Include In WWE 2K23, or Predicting Every Current Star’s WWE 2K23 Overall Rating.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed