Last night on Monday Night Raw, WWE announced a tag team turmoil match for WrestleMania, pitting Naomi & Lana against Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke, The Riott Squad and Tamina & Natalya.
The winner of that match, which will be taking place on night one of WrestleMania, will progress to night two, where they will challenge Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler for the Women’s Tag Team Championship.
However, it seems like another team will be added to the tag team turmoil match, as in a tweet that has since been deleted, WWE had Billie Kay and Carmella listed as being part of the bout.
This was hinted at on Friday Night SmackDown last week, where Carmella took Billie Kay’s resume, but the pair were not a part of the match when it was announced on Monday Night Raw last night.
WWE’s deleted the tweet now, but this graphic was tweeted out after the match announcement with only four teams but before the backstage segment whereby Billie Kay pitched herself for the match and said Carmella is still reviewing her resume.#WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/agPn1Sse6s
— Gary Cassidy (@TheGaryCassidy) April 6, 2021
At this moment, it’s unclear whether or not WWE is planning on adding Carmella and Billie Kay to the match on Friday Night SmackDown this week, or even on the WrestleMania show itself.
For any more information on the matter, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since