WWE has announced a second match for tonight’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown, which is the first of the new decade.
Roman Reigns will partner up with Daniel Bryan to take on King Corbin and Dolph Ziggler in tag team action.
The announcement on WWE.com reads:
Seeing as how the final SmackDown of 2019 marked the passage of time, perhaps it was somehow fitting that Roman Reigns spent most of the episode clocking King Corbin.
First, The Big Dog launched an attack on the outspoken monarch at the top of the show that effectively delayed the scheduled Triple Threat Match between his adversary, Daniel Bryan and The Miz to determine Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s opponent at Royal Rumble. Then, in the main event, he destroyed Corbin’s chances at that opportunity outright by naturalizing him mid-contest.
As a result, King Corbin & Dolph Ziggler will be out for royal revenge when they go head-to-head against Reigns and the Superstar who won the Triple Threat Match, Daniel Bryan.
Don’t miss the all-out slugfest, tonight at 8/7 C on FOX.
Also announced for tonight is a Triple Threat women’s tag match with Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross taking on Lacey Evans & Dana Brooke, and Bayley & Sasha Banks.
We will have live coverage of SmackDown at WrestleTalk.com from 8pm ET/1am GMT.
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing