In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer is reporting that management from both WWE and All Elite Wrestling (AEW) talent have handled the COVID-19 protocols.
Meltzer didn’t mention any of the specific names that higher-ups have been upset with, and the reasons why, but you have to imagine the companies aren’t happy with their talent posting images of themselves out, without wearing masks, on social media:
Management in both companies at times have expressed frustration that some talent isn’t taking it seriously.
This comes after Kacy Catanzaro was forced to take to social media last night to explain why she had been posting videos and pictures of herself out on social media, with the clips clearly showing that she wasn’t wearing a mask.
For additional information on how the respective companies have handled the COVID-19 and their attitudes to talent who they believe to be flouting the rules, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023