A WWE star has celebrated the birth of their baby daughter in a post on social media, sharing a photo with his wife.
Akira Tozawa married his wife in December 2018 and shared the news on Instagram.
On March 24 2023, he shared a new photo of the happy couple with their new baby girl, Ten.
We are happy to announce the arrival of our baby girl, Ten!!
— Akira Tozawa (@TozawaAkira) March 24, 2023
Tozawa is very private about his personal life on social media.
Tozawa signed with WWE in 2016 and has been a one-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion and sixteen-time WWE 24/7 Champion, including a victory over his storyline wife-to-be Tamina during their wedding ceremony in April 2022.
WrestleTalk extends its congratulations to Tozawa, his wife and their new baby.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy