Alexa Bliss says she has “newfound aggression” during a post-match interview after Raw on December 5.
This ‘aggression’ comes after weeks of teases of a character change for Bliss.
Recently, some of Bliss’ appearances have been briefly accompanied by flashes of Uncle Howdy – the mysterious character taunting Bray Wyatt.
Two women’s triple threat matches took place during the December 5 edition of Raw.
The winner of each match will face each other next week to earn a shot at Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship.
Bayley defeated Asuka and Rhea Ripley in the first women’s triple threat match.
During the main event, Bliss defeated Becky Lynch and Nikki Cross.
Before the match, Uncle Howdy appeared on a screen behind Bliss while she was warming up.
Then during the match, Bliss looked as though she was about to hit Wyatt’s signature move, ‘Sister Abigail’ on Becky Lynch.
Lynch managed to reverse it so fans did not get the payoff.
In the WWE exclusive clip, Bliss said she will channel her “newfound aggression” to take on Bayley.
Bliss will face Bayley on the next episode of Raw on December 12.
Alexa Bliss was aligned with ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt during his previous run with WWE in 2020-2021.
Bliss’ dark character work continued after Wyatt was written off as she took on a new alliance – the inanimate doll, Lilly.
Since Wyatt’s return at Extreme Rules, fans have been hopeful for a character change for Alexa Bliss.
This match-up could set the scene for the long-awaited change and a title shot for Bliss.
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Jey Uso Teases Leaving The Bloodline & Another Match With Roman Reigns
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- WWE & AEW Stars Take Part In 10-Bell Salute At Jay Briscoe Funeral
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Prince Nana Eyes Popular AEW Tag Team To Potentially Join The Embassy