The Nature Boy, Ric Flair appeared on Sirius XM’s Busted Open Radio and talked with Mark Henry. He is claiming WWE and The Rock’s movie company are working on making a movie about his life.
“I talked to Dwayne and Dany Garcia … and Hiram Garcia and they’re gonna collaborate, the last time I heard, for all this stuff and make a movie with the WWE (about) me with Sue Levison, who now is with WWE and is doing a fabulous job. Sue’s got a great background. As soon as everything gets rolling again after that, they’ll make that movie. I am looking forward to that because I’ll have a lot of input.”
Flair said there’s also a television show in the works about his life in the ’80s. He joked the show would have to be rated XXR.
Flair’s biography is a very interesting story. Maybe they can get Jay Lethal to star in the leading role.
Thanks to The Score for the transcriptions of the interview.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans