For more amazing WrestleTalk News Updates and video content and to join our PULL TRICKS FOR SIX (Hundred Thousand Subscribers) please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel HERE
During last night’s tapings for the United Kingdom Championship Tournament from London’s Royal Albert Hall, Triple H and UK General Manager Johnny Saint came out to make a big announcement. In a press release Triple H said NXT UK was, “the next step in our ongoing strategy to create localized content and further develop our brand globally.”
What’s interesting is that during the announcement, Triple H and Saint didn’t reveal when or where the show will air. There have been reports over the last year or so that WWE was trying to get a TV deal in the UK for this new brand and a lack of details in the announcement and press release would suggest that nothing has been set in stone yet. One would assume this will air on the WWE Network, but that hasn’t been confirmed either.
— WWE (@WWE) June 18, 2018
NXT UK will tape its first set of episodes next month in Cambridge, and Triple H announced further tapings for August in Birmingham, October in Plymouth and November in Liverpool.
But that wasn’t the only part of the announcement.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing