WWE has announced that The Undertaker will be making his return to Smackdown Live next month.
The company has revealed that “The Deadman” will be appearing on the Smackdown show on September 10th, the final show before the Clash of Champions pay-per-view event.
The show, taking place at the historic Madison Square Garden will also feature the semi-finals of the WWE King of the Ring tournament.
Per WrestlingInc, WWE confirmed The Undertaker’s upcoming appearance with the following press release:
The Undertaker to appear on SmackDown LIVE at Madison Square Garden for the first time ever on Sept. 10
The Undertaker will journey to SmackDown LIVE at New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Sept. 10 for the first time ever, beginning at 7:45 p.m. ET.
Combination and individual event tickets for the back-to-back Raw and SmackDown LIVE shows are available now at ticketmaster.com.
Don’t miss your opportunity to see The Deadman rise again when the blue brand returns to “The World’s Most Famous Arena.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- Renee Paquette Says Women’s Tag Titles “Were Important For About 30 Seconds”