WWE has announced that The Undertaker will be making his return to Smackdown Live next month.
The company has revealed that “The Deadman” will be appearing on the Smackdown show on September 10th, the final show before the Clash of Champions pay-per-view event.
The show, taking place at the historic Madison Square Garden will also feature the semi-finals of the WWE King of the Ring tournament.
Per WrestlingInc, WWE confirmed The Undertaker’s upcoming appearance with the following press release:
The Undertaker to appear on SmackDown LIVE at Madison Square Garden for the first time ever on Sept. 10
The Undertaker will journey to SmackDown LIVE at New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Sept. 10 for the first time ever, beginning at 7:45 p.m. ET.
Combination and individual event tickets for the back-to-back Raw and SmackDown LIVE shows are available now at ticketmaster.com.
Don’t miss your opportunity to see The Deadman rise again when the blue brand returns to “The World’s Most Famous Arena.
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?