Amongst deserved criticism for their recent lackluster approach to T-shirts – some of them are truly hideous. Those that are not look like an explosion in a font factory – WWE have now released a garment for everyone’s favorite announcer, Corey Graves. Hey, he’s the best main roster hope we have right now.
So, I hear you ask, is this latest release a stunning display of craziness that the line so desperately needs? Is it a maze of colors and personality to sum up the man himself? The answer is of course…no. Corey’s newest piece of merchandise sports his much spouted line, “Shut Up Saxton”, accompanied by a picture of the voice on commentary.
Whoa. This is actually a thing! Thanks guys. Now buy many of them…please.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) July 11, 2018
This is just the latest in a host of disappointing apparel the promotion have given us, with some taking to Twitter to voice their disproval of recent releases.
— Rad Zero (@radzero83) July 5, 2018
It would appear a campaign is needed. Someone hoist the banners, get Bob Backlund on the phone, because we need to ‘make WWE T-shirts great again!’
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite