Former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch suffered a separated shoulder during her match with Bianca Belair at SummerSlam in Nashville.
Becky confirmed her injury to kick off tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw, where she confirmed that she wrestled for 20 minutes at the show with a separated shoulder.
She was then assaulted backstage by Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai with a steel chair, seemingly writing her off the show.
WWE then announced on Twitter that Becky will be out of action for ‘several months’ with her injuries.
Bayley, IYO and Dakota then also assaulted Alexa Bliss and Asuka during their match later in the show, when it was then announced that IYO SKY would face Bianca Belair in her Raw debut.
After suffering a separated shoulder at #SummerSlam, @BeckyLynchWWE’s injury was further exacerbated after an attack from @itsBayleyWWE, @ImKingKota, and IYO SKY earlier tonight on #WWERaw. As a result, @BeckyLynchWWE is expected to be out for several months. pic.twitter.com/eaWeubYqso
— WWE (@WWE) August 2, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers