During last night’s episode of Monday Night Raw, WWE announced a big match for Friday night’s episode of SmackDown, which is the go-home show before the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event.
WWE announced that Sami Zayn, King Corbin and Jey Uso will team up to take on Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan and Cesaro in a six-man tag team match on SmackDown this week.
The final stop before #WWEChamber features a massive 6-man tag team match on #SmackDown!
?: Friday, 8e/7c on FOX pic.twitter.com/tloZpX6dt2
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) February 16, 2021
On last week’s show, WWE announced that the six aforementioned top Superstars will compete in the Elimination Chamber this weekend. The winner of the match will earn an immediate Universal Championship match with Roman Reigns.
At this time, nothing else has been announced for SmackDown on Friday night. For any potential new information, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts