Ronda Rousey captured the SmackDown Women’s Championship from Charlotte Flair at Sunday night’s (May 8) WrestleMania Backlash show.
WWE later announced during the show that Charlotte had suffered a ‘fracture of the radius’.
WWE announced on tonight’s episode of WWE The Bump that Charlotte Flair will be ‘out of action indefinitely’ following her defeat to Rousey on the show.
WWE shot the kayfabe injury angle due to Flair taking time off from the company to get married.
BREAKING: As announced on @WWETheBump, due to the injury suffered during the "I Quit" Match at #WMBacklash, @MsCharlotteWWE is out of action INDEFINITELY. pic.twitter.com/ix5tBGsr7S
— WWE (@WWE) May 11, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star