WWE has confirmed that Cody Rhodes has suffered a ‘complete tear’ of his pectoral muscle ahead of tonight’s Hell In A Cell show.
WWE pulled Cody Rhodes from his scheduled match at last night’s live event, replacing him with Drew McIntyre, but he is still set to participate in the match tonight.
On the kick-off show for tonight’s event, Kayla Braxton announced that Cody suffered a partial tear during the brawl with Seth Rollins on Raw, but the muscle tore completely while lifting weights on Friday.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s premium live event here.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther