During last night’s episode of NXT 2.0, WWE’s latest signing was announced, with High School athlete Thea Hail getting a video package promo.
Hail actually signed with WWE quite a while ago, so this is just a storyline “signing”.
As you can see in the video below, Hail puts the NXT Women’s Division on notice, and warned them once she graduates from high school next week, she plans on taking over the women’s division.
The plan is for Hail to train at the WWE Performance Center while she attends college, but she has actually already appeared on NXT several times, with all matches being on NXT Level Up.
Prior to signing with WWE, Hail wrestled twice on AEW Dark under the ring name Nikita Knight. Who knows what she’ll eventually be called in NXT. I’m going for Flopsy McDougall.
Below is the video announcing her signing.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features