WWE has announced that multiple stars have been suspended ‘indefinitely’ due to their conduct at tonight’s WWE NXT.
In the announcement shared on Twitter, WWE wrote:
“Due to Gallus’ actions involving the assault of WWE officials and security after their Pub Rules tag team match, Wolfgang, Mark & Joe Coffey have been suspended indefinitely, effective immediately.”
Seemingly an effective means to write the trio out of WWE programming until potentially making a return upon the future launch of NXT Europe, time will tell when we will next see Gallus!
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed