WWE has announced a pair of things for this Monday’s edition of Raw. The first is a handicap match while the second will see the return of the Firefly Funhouse.
Randy Orton will attempt to find his way to the Firefly Funhouse this Monday after The Fiend has continued to stalk him in recent weeks. Meanwhile, WWE Champion Drew McIntyre and Sheamus will take on The Miz, John Morrison and AJ Styles in a three-on-two handicap match.
THIS MONDAY on #WWERaw!
— WWE (@WWE) December 4, 2020
Here is the official preview for Randy Orton’s trip to the Firefly Funhouse from WWE.com:
“The voices in Randy Orton’s head are telling him to step inside the Firefly Fun House.
The Viper plans to do just that this Monday on Rawas his psychological war with Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss gets taken to a whole new level. After an intense moment this past Monday on “A Moment of Bliss” that culminated in a standoff between Orton and The Fiend, there’s no telling how the mind games will continue to escalate on Wyatt’s turf.
What will happen when Orton invites himself to the Firefly Fun House with a clash against The Fiend at WWE TLC on the horizon?”
This week’s episode of Raw shall continue the build towards the WWE TLC pay per view. Currently, Drew McIntyre vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship is the only confirmed match for the show.
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision